Air Conditioning Installation Sunshine Coast
Our service ranges from a simple air conditioning installation in your master bedroom to a complete home air conditioning installation or even a ducted HVAC system for your office. We can find the best solution to fit your needs. The Allchin Airconditioning team of expert mechanics and electricians provides:
- High-quality air conditioning and refrigeration installations.
- Mechanical maintenance.
- Safety work for domestic and commercial customers.
The technicians at our company are trained to provide exceptional service and are fully insured.
Split System Air Conditioning
For a split system air conditioner to be compliant with trade standards, it must be installed by a qualified and licensed tradesperson.
Split systems are the best and most common solutions to cool down a single space like a living space or bedroom. They are highly affordable and require low maintenance to power on for years. They are also sleek in design and are almost silent while running as well, so you will barely notice anything except the cool air when they are operational.
Allchin Airconditioning can help you supply and install air conditioners with minimum effort and hassle. It’s a perfect way to prepare for the summer.
Benefits Of Split System Air Conditioning
- Easy operation: Most split system air conditioners are easy to use and often include a remote control to operate. This makes them an excellent choice if you want a basic system.
- Cooling and heating: Most split system air conditioners have the ability to heat rooms as well as cool them. You can enjoy the right ambient temperature indoors, all year round.
- Air purification: Many split systems also purify the air that enters your home. This removes allergens and dust to keep allergies at bay and maintain a clean, healthy household.
Ducted Air Conditioning
Whether you’re installing an air conditioning system in your home or business, our specialists will design every system based on your specific needs. Installing a ducted air conditioner will increase the value of your property and make family time and work more pleasant with temperature control in every room.
A ducted air conditioning system is a little bit more expensive to install and set up when compared to a common split air conditioning system, but there are lots of good reasons to choose this option.
Benefits Of Ducted Air Conditioning
- Better cooling: Ducted systems are more effective at cooling a room quickly and maintaining consistent temperatures.
- Quiet operation: It is a much quieter system than most split air conditioning units because the fans and compressors are far away from the room.
- Better dispersal: Air is dispersed more effectively with these units, so there aren’t concentrated areas of blowing air.
- Energy efficient: These systems are designed to be more energy efficient when cooling multiple rooms at once.
- Discrete: These systems tend to look more aesthetically pleasing as vents can be mounted in a flush position to ceilings.
Contact Us For Air Conditioning Installation Today
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the type of system, the size of the home or business, and where the unit needs to be installed, the cost of installing an air conditioning unit varies. You can schedule an onsite consultation with Allchin Air Conditioning.
You can make a significant difference in the quality, longevity, and efficiency of your air conditioner by the brand you choose. Allchin recommends quality brands such as Daikin, Mitsubishi, LG, Panasonic and many more.
Most systems will let you know when it’s time to maintain your filter with a filter light that flashes. In some environments, though, such as areas with poorer air quality, checking your air filter once every season should be enough to keep your air conditioner in good condition. For commercial units, we advise inspecting the air filter monthly.
Generally speaking, when an air conditioner reaches the end of its lifespan, it’s usually a good idea to replace the unit rather than repair it. You might be able to get another year or two out of your existing unit, but it’s eventually going to fail. We recommend investing in a new unit if your old one is giving you problems.