Warranty & Peace of Mind
Air Conditioning Product Warranty
Air conditioning product warranty varies in duration as each manufacturer has its own warranty period.
Always use an Authorised Air conditioning Installer for all your heating and cooling systems on the Sunshine Coast,
at home and at work in order to not jeopardise your warranty.
With Allchin’s Airconditioning & Refrigeration 20+ years’ experience, you benefit from our long-term association with some of the most established brands on the market.
Should an item be found to be faulty or fall well short of its life expectancy, we are well placed to negotiate on your behalf for the warranty on any airconditioning system that we have installed.
Important Information to Maintain Your Warranty!
To maintain the manufacturer’s warranty on all air conditioners, the following must be undertaken:
- Keep a copy of your invoice
- Ensure your air conditioner installer is qualified and has a current refrigerant ARCtick handling license.
- Ensure operation is as per manufacturer’s operating instructions
- Ensure the air inlet and outlet of the outdoor unit is kept clear of obstructions (dirt, leaves, plants)
- Make sure that you have your domestic system serviced at least once per year
- Ensure the condensate drain is kept clean
- Replace exhausted batteries in remote control
- If your system fails, contact the manufacturer without delay
- If your system is at fault, do not operate the unit as it may cause further damage and void your warranty
For a warranty or fault service request, please contact us